Clayton Homes Of Crestview in Crestview, Florida - Worse Experience

1.1

Worse place to go, don't use them. My husband and I went to this place and bought a home to go on our property and they had it moved in at a good time but really took there time on everything else.

The worse part is we are coming up on our year warranty and nothing in the home has really been fixed. We still have a leak under the trailer from the master bathroom and it has been leaking for 3months, the back door is warped and the whole frame and all has to be replaced because it will not stay closed unless locked (this has been from the minute we looked it over at the beginning, my linoleum is still bubbled up, my shower was removed and then replaced and the wall paper was ripped and we let them know they could put up a water trim so they don't have to replace the whole wall board and this still isn't done this has been going on since we first moved in and it is still going on, we had to replace the sink faucet in the kitchen because the one that came with it kept falling off, and the kids bathroom tub faucet still keeps falling off, still waiting for the minor Trim work to be fixed around the home (been going on since the very beginning) my kitchen window seal is pealing up they don't want to look at it but told them that they have to look at it because of the warranty, they then treated me like I was dumb with how to wash windows. I DO NOT recommend them, they are in no hurry to fix anything in your home. We were also supposed to get up to a 1000$ Lowes gift card which we never received after we signed the papers for the home and we asked them about the card they then proceeded to tell us that we didn't get one because we got a discount (WE DID NOT GET A DISCOUNT) it is their way of getting out of giving you a Lowes gift card and I have mentioned this to 2 people at Clayton Homes in Crestview and to Corporate and they only wanted to give us the run around.

In my Honest opinion they don't care I gave them a rating of 5 when it honestly should be a BIG 1.

they didn't and still don't deserve what I gave them and regret every day that we bought from them. Make sure you read through ALL the reviews and seriously take them to heart, my family and I didn't and now we are stuck in a loan that we aren't happy with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clayton Homes Of Crestview Home Buying.

Reason of review: not trying to fix anything and we are coming up on our year mark and we didn't receive our $1000.00 gift card to Lowes.